Workshops and Clinics
Get an exciting and inspiring experience through our popular workshops. Activity and fun are our goal!
National Danish Performance Team's workshops have different themes based on Danish gymnastics tradition and our show. The themes can be combined in various ways and adjusted according to participants’ age, number and preconditions. In most cases our workshop will suit everyone, and will ensure a fun and engaging activity.
Here you will find details for 4 great workshops which you can use to promote different areas of development. We are focusing on social development, physical development, participation, communicating developmentWe can tailor a workshop setup to meet your needs and requests from the 4 workshop themes:
We can also tailor a workshop setup to meet your needs and requests from the various workshop themes:
- Playing for life: Playing and games are important elements in our teaching philosophy. Games can be used as training, warm up, team building and to strengthen social relations. A fun training session is motivating and stimulating. We must remember to play throughout life. "Playing for life" gives full speed, laughter and sweat for all age groups, children, adolescents and adults. Contains games, replay, warming up activities and social aspects.
- Basic movement: Being physical active is for all ages – and it is fun too. Try this fun and engaging exercise session tailored to any age group and pre-conditions. Our bodies are made to move, and the daily exercise does not have to be boring and tiresome. The participants will experience a new sense of freedom using creativity, precision, running, climbing, jumping and rolling! We guarantee that you will walk away inspired, challenged and energized. Basic physical training is a prerequisite for all types of activity, and a necessity of life for a healthy body and mental vitality. We work in a social context, and will be laughing and sweating together. It is a fun, unique and moving experience!
- Rhythmic Challenges: Rhythmic challenges focuses on body control, basic rhythmic elements and compositions. The participants will experience the convergence of different motion expressions, feel the energy of group dancing and be challenged by the rhythms and techniques. It is a workshop full of energy, expressive and exciting combinations. In this workshop we work with elements from the team's show, apparatus, etc.
- Tumbling: Tumbling is fun and popular to try. Participants experience what it takes to "fly" as the team’s talented gymnasts.
It's fun to romp around and challenge your body on the equipment. Dexterity, coordination and courage are put to the test when working with elements of tumbling on the mats. Various basic elements put together to vaulting that gives speed and excitement. We work with the same "building blocks" which the gymnasts use in their training and in the show. Tumbling is fun and popular to try. Participants experience what it takes to "fly" as the team’s talented gymnasts.
Please also consider our options for practitioners and skilled gymnasts.
- “Meet a Dane”: Class room visits: A ideal school activity day. We encourage and emphasize the importance of cultural and personal encounters. Meet one or more of the team athletes for a briefing or conversation in class, club or as part of a workshop. Learn about their fantastic world tour, their lives with sports and get into dialogue and know more from a young Dane.
- Master class & Clinics: Clinics can be a parallel session to an ordinary workshops for school kids/students. A master class is a concentrated course with education theory, methodology and coaching in rhythmic gymnastics/dance, tumbling, group display gymnastics or elements from the current show.
A master class is aimed at experienced practitioners, PE teachers or coaches.
- Lego six bricks: Six Bricks is one of National Danish Performance Team's tools to introduce learning through play into different settings. Through fun and activities with sets of LEGO® DUPLO® bricks in six bright colours, children can practice their memory, movement, creativity and more.
Great workshops you can use to promote different areas of development.
We are focusing on social development, physical development, participation, communicating developement, development motivation, cognitive, experimentation and collaboration.
Please contact us for further information.